We all strive to be successful, but not all of us are willing to put in effort to make it happen, but there are no handouts, if you want something in life then you have to work for it! So what does it takes to make the success!
We're all talented, you just have to find out what's your talent, or maybe talents, something you do better than others and you enjoy doing, your mission is to find out this talent and to invest it.
Positivity is a talent, it's being able to see the good about everything, not all the people out there can do so.
flexibility is a talent, it's to give out your right for others without considering it so, you simply see it as helping someone who's in need.
You don't need all the talents to succeed, you just need the ones you have!
According to that talent decide for yourself what you want to do, don't believe what others are saying about you, because only you know what you love and what you can do best. And only when you're in the right place, that you can give out your best, so make sure that you're doing what you love.
Know your value and know that you have something special that no one can make you doubt it, not even your loved ones, fight for what you believe in and keep believing even if that means that you'll be standing all alone. Don't judge yourself by what others think of you.
They say you need about 10 000 hours to master anything you want to do. that means 2 hours every day for 14 years!! hold on you still have a lot of practice to do! it's not about you, it's just that you needed more practicing.
"Success is 1% talent and 99% practice and hard work"
It doesn't matter what you've learned, what does is how you do apply what you've learned.
It's not true that others didn't practice a lot, or that they made it in a short time and they didn't face any hard times! because they did practice when no one was noticing, but when they made the success everybody does notice them. No one would tell you about the hard time they've been facing, the times they've been rejected, the times they felt desperate and hopeless, but they didn't give up and that's why they made it!
Be excited for the nights you're going to stay up working on your dreams, be excited for the challenges your going to embrace to learn more and to get even stronger to stand in front of no matter that will come, be excited about the work and the value you're going to serve.
You're capable and you can do much more than what you think you can and it's not a shame to fail, the shame is to fail to try.
Never give up!
The best motivation isn't the encouragements, it's the judgments, being doubted and rejected, that's what will make you fight even harder.
The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go. Instead of how far they have gone. but in fact what you've been through until now is already a success itself, don't let your success be all about money, it's actually the person you've become in the process. It's the journey that matters, being successful without enjoying things while you are achieving your goal isn't worth it.
There's a lot of hope in the second chance, always try another time, don't give up! give yourself a second chance. But never give up! it's not a shame to fail, but it's a shame to fail to try.
You may think that successful people had made their success accidentally or they haven't face any problems, but this is not true, they didn't found the circumstances to succeed, so they did create it by themselves, there's no successful who did made his success without facing difficulties and overcoming it, unless it won't be called a success, it's just a luck! not being noticed doesn't mean that you're less than those who are famous, don't underestimate yourself, believe in you!
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up, the most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
Love it, be ready to practice it and never give up, that's all what it takes and that's how you make sure that you'll succeed.
"No matter how old you are now. You are never too young or too old for success or going after what you want. Here’s a short list of people who accomplished great things at different ages
1) Helen Keller, at the age of 19 months, became deaf and blind. But that didn’t stop her. She was the first deaf and blind person to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree.
2) Mozart was already competent on keyboard and violin; he composed from the age of 5.
3) Shirley Temple was 6 when she became a movie star on “Bright Eyes.”
4) Anne Frank was 12 when she wrote the diary of Anne Frank.
5) Magnus Carlsen became a chess Grandmaster at the age of 13.
6) Nadia Comăneci was a gymnast from Romania that scored seven perfect 10.0 and won three gold medals at the Olympics at age 14.
7) Tenzin Gyatso was formally recognized as the 14th Dalai Lama in November 1950, at the age of 15.
8) Pele, a soccer superstar, was 17 years old when he won the world cup in 1958 with Brazil.
9) Elvis was a superstar by age 19.
10) John Lennon was 20 years and Paul Mcartney was 18 when the Beatles had their first concert in 1961.
11) Jesse Owens was 22 when he won 4 gold medals in Berlin 1936.
12) Beethoven was a piano virtuoso by age 23
13) Issac Newton wrote Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica at age 24
14) Roger Bannister was 25 when he broke the 4 minute mile record
15) Albert Einstein was 26 when he wrote the theory of relativity
16) Lance E. Armstrong was 27 when he won the tour de France
17) Michelangelo created two of the greatest sculptures “David” and “Pieta” by age 28
18) Alexander the Great, by age 29, had created one of the largest empires of the ancient world
19) J.K. Rowling was 30 years old when she finished the first manuscript of Harry Potter
20) Amelia Earhart was 31 years old when she became the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean
21) Oprah was 32 when she started her talk show, which has become the highest-rated program of its kind
22) Edmund Hillary was 33 when he became the first man to reach Mount Everest
23) Martin Luther King Jr. was 34 when he wrote the speech “I Have a Dream."
24) Marie Curie was 35 years old when she got nominated for a Nobel Prize in Physics
25) The Wright brothers, Orville (32) and Wilbur (36) invented and built the world's first successful airplane and making the first controlled, powered and sustained heavier-than-air human flight
26) Vincent Van Gogh was 37 when he died virtually unknown, yet his paintings today are worth millions.
27) Neil Armstrong was 38 when he became the first man to set foot on the moon.
28) Mark Twain was 40 when he wrote "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer", and 49 years old when he wrote "Adventures of Huckleberry Finn"
29) Christopher Columbus was 41 when he discovered the Americas
30) Rosa Parks was 42 when she refused to obey the bus driver’s order to give up her seat to make room for a white passenger
31) John F. Kennedy was 43 years old when he became President of the United States
32) Henry Ford Was 45 when the Ford T came out.
33) Suzanne Collins was 46 when she wrote "The Hunger Games"
34) Charles Darwin was 50 years old when his book On the Origin of Species came out.
35) Leonardo Da Vinci was 51 years old when he painted the Mona Lisa.
36) Abraham Lincoln was 52 when he became president.
37) Ray Kroc Was 53 when he bought the McDonalds Franchise and took it to unprecedented levels.
38) Dr. Seuss was 54 when he wrote "The Cat in the Hat".
40) Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger III was 57 years old when he successfully ditched US Airways Flight 1549 in the Hudson River in 2009. All of the 155 passengers aboard the aircraft survived
41) Colonel Harland Sanders was 61 when he started the KFC Franchise
42) J.R.R Tolkien was 62 when the Lord of the Ring books came out
43) Ronald Reagan was 69 when he became President of the US
44) Jack Lalane at age 70 handcuffed, shackled, towed 70 rowboats
45) Nelson Mandela was 76 when he became President"